Newsletters and Events
Citizens’ Panel newsletters
- Citizens’ Voice December 2018
- Citizens’ Voice October 2018
- Citizens’ Voice August 2018
- Citizens’ Voice June 2018
- Citizens’ Voice April 2018
- Citizens’ Voice February 2018
- There are currently no events planned.
- Thursday 20 September Citizens’ Panel Members’ meeting.
- Tuesday 31st July 2018 (TBC) feedback session on new pilot for helping patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) to remain well at home and avoid unnecessary visits to hospitals.
- Friday 27th July 2018, Event Project Group, Anglesey House, Burton.
- Tuesday 3rd July 2018 Neurology Collaborative Working Group, Holiday Inn, Burton.
- Citizens’ Panel information stand at Tutbury Village Hall, Monk Street, Burton-upon-Trent on Wednesday 13 June, 2018.
- 3rd, 11th, 14th and 24th May 2018 – Neurology Service redesign workshops, Burton.
- Frailty project briefing, Monday 16 April 2018, Burton.
- 15th November 2017 , Uttoxeter – Citizens’ Panel members were invited to hear an update on the latest developments from our Care Coordination Centre (CCC) followed by a workshop to gather feedback about how the Citizens’ Panel has run so far and how it can be improved in the future.
- Citizens’ Event – 10 October 2017
- Long term conditions workshop, 15 August 2017, Burton.
- Frailty workshop, 9 June, 2017, Burton.
- September 2016 Urgent & Emergency Care Workshop in Burton
- May 2016 Public Meeting in Burton
- February 2016 Care Coordination Workshop in Burton
- November 2015 Consultations in Burton and Uttoxeter